Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Cookies and People

I baked a batch of oatmeal cookies today.
(The electricity was kind to us.)
Made them after ages
and they turned out good.

On Sunday I watched the movie
'The Color Purple '
I missed parts of it,
so I have a question about it.
Why is it called '' The Color Purple '
I know it is based on a novel by that name.
Does the title have a special significance?


Watch this movie trailer. It is based on a true story. This DVD is not available in India, but I am sure it will be a blessing for all those who can watch it.


A heartfelt tale of inspiration, hope and redemption, Letters to God is the story of what happens when one boy’s walk of faith crosses paths with one man’s search for meaning—the resulting transformational journey touches the lives of everyone around them.




*******************
PRAYER REQUEST

Please pray for an important church matter
which has come up.
A very profitable proposal has
been presented to us
which will benefit the church
financially and spiritually.
There has been resistance from 2 leaders,
(which I was sort of expecting)
Do pray that our differences maybe resolved
and everyone comes to an amicable consensus,
before we are forced to take firmer action.
I want to do everything peacefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...