Tuesday, August 3, 2010

But we have this treasure...

My friend Holly has a stunning collection of

autumn necklaces on her blog. She makes them herself.

Each on is really unique.


Have a look at HOLLY'S CREATIONS HERE



I enjoy peanut butter and I make my own from scratch, as the store bought one is quite
expensive.

I made a small pot yesterday. I grind the roasted peanut and mix the powder with refined vegetable oil, salt and black pepper powder, honey and roasted sesame seeds. It has a nice flavor. My blender does not grind the peanut very fine, but I don 't mind.



I want to make some with garlic and cayenne pepper. I think it will go well with our Indian whole wheat flat bread (chapati) and fried poories. I love peanut butter and jam sandwiches.


Which flavor peanut butter do you like? Can you suggest some flavors I could try at home?


I like to collect glass jars. I don 't have many, but whenever I see something unique I like to keep it. Many of my jars and bottles have been given to me.

I got the peanut butter pot from Aunt Virginia' s pantry.Got some Bell and Mason jars too.

My mother bought the cookie jar from a missionary sale years ago. Its a vintage piece.


The Bible says that you and I are treasure holding jars

But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us. 2 Corinthians 4 ;7 (New Testament)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...