Monday, September 10, 2012

Day 4-A Memo from God

Sometimes  I  waste  too   much  emotion  on  on  particular  thing,  musing  over  it  and examining  it  from  all  angles. Maybe  its  because  I  am  alone  for  a long  stretch  of  time,  or  I  am unable  to  discuss  my  problems  with  another  person.
God  comes  handy  at  such  times, although I  wish  I  could hear  Him  talking  back to  me audibly ,just  like  Moses  and  Abraham.
Well , can  God  send    a message  through  Facebook?
That 's where  I  found  the  above  photo with  a  word  I     needed  to hear  today. This  was  God 's  memo  to  me.
In  the  multitude of  my  thoughts within  me thy   comfort delights  my  soul.
Psalm 94;19  KJV (BIBLE)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...