Friday, September 21, 2012

Day 15-Give Thanks

This  is  a  day  to  give  thanks  to  the  Lord , He  has done  and  wonderful  things  for  me  and  I  rejoice  in  Him.
The  Lord has  given me  plenty  of  reason   to  celebrate  His  goodness and  lovingkindness.
Today  I  miss  my  parents  , who  now  live  in  heaven and  my  family  who  all  lives  far  from  me. Oh  how I  wish  everyone  was  physically  present  in  this house.

People  who  come  to  visit  me often  ask  me  if  I  am  ever  afraid  living  alone.  Does  the darkness  scare  me? Do I  feel  lonely?
And  I  can honestly  answer, No  I  have   never  once  felt   fearful or  alarmed  . I  do  feel  lonely but   not  alone
The  Lord' s  presence  is  with me  .  His  angels protect me. He  sends help at  the right  time.
A  few  weeks ago when  I  was  sick   with  viral  fever  ,  too  ill   to  even get  up  and get  a  glass  of  water, I   felt  God 's  hand  holding  me  up  during the long  restless  nights.

The  Lord  replied, 'My  presence  will  go  with  you and  I  will  give   you rest." Exodus  33;14  NIV (BIBLE)

Listen to this  song  by  Don Moen.

And  now  let  the  weak say   I am  strong 
Let  the  poor say  I  am rich
Because  of  what  the  Lord  ha s done for me-
Give thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...