Friday, March 30, 2012

Pictorial Update

A  lot  of  new   things  are  taking place  on our  campus since   the   formation of  our  new church  management. I  have been  busy  with  that. We  are  experiencing  the  peaceful  blessings  of  God the  giver  of  all  good  gifts.

Sonia  and Abner  paid  me  a surprise  visit  during  Abner 's  school  break . They  also  wanted  to   attend  our  church  services.  I  enjoyed  having  them  with  me  for  a  few days.

Days  are  becoming  warmer  now but  not  too  uncomfortable.The  days  of  the  cool  breeze   are  over. But  still  the  intense  heat (110*) is a few  weeks off I   suppose.
I  have  taken  some photos to  share  with  you.
Backdrop  for the  Sunday
evening Gospel meetings

 Our  church  helper got this  little  puppy  free .Isn' t  he  cute? I  think he  is  a  Lab. Barely  a  month  old.
 We  have  named  him  Rocky.He  is  going  to  guard  our church campus.

 Heralding   the  hope  of  Easter
Sunflowers are  my  favourite  flowers.  They  always  face the  sun , no  matter  how  strong  it  is.
I  read  a  book by  Gael Lindfield called  Assert  Yourself, How  to reprogramme  your  mind  for Positive  Action. Here is  an outline from the  book.

Compromise - only if it is reasonable to do so.
Open - and be honest
Negotiate - firmly and wisely
Fair - to you as well as  others
Innovate - don't wait for others  or fate
Direct - and clear in your speech
Expressive - show  your feeling when appropriate
Non-verbal - use your body
                    and beware of hidden messages
Chance - take risks
Empower - everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...