Monday, March 19, 2012

A Mustard Seed Planted

Revelation 21:5  (New  Testament)

And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new.
God  is  doing  a  new  thing  in  my  church.We  are  moving  forward  in  ministry  with Yeshu  Darbar which  is  committed  to  the  spread  of  the Gospel message  and  growth  and  equipment   of  believers, community  service and  education.
On  Sunday, March 18, we  had  our  first  Yeshu  Darbar ( the  throne room of  Jesus)  service  in  my  church. It  was  a  momentous  occasion  and I missed  my parents and  family.
Jesus likened  the  kingdom of  heaven  to  a  mustard   seed  which   grows  into  a   huge  tree and  the birds  of  the  air  take  refuge  in  it.  Matthew  13: 31,32 (New  Testament)
We  have  planted  that mustard  seed  and  are  envisioning  growth  and  advancement in time to  come.Let  me  share  some photos   with  you.




      Indoor  service



Out door  service

        Roadside  book stall


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...