Saturday, October 8, 2011

It  is   the  true  nature  of   mankind to  learn   from   mistakes not from   example. FRED  HOYLE

 Very  true  in  my  life.

Today  was  a  very  anxiety  filled  day.
But  I  grew  in courage.
Learnt  about  the  deceitfulness  of  the  human   heart.
Betrayal
Trust
Forgiveness
Confronting   difficult issues.

At   times  I  felt  like   a  paper  boat being  swooshed  down  a  storm   drain.
But  Jesus  was  in   the   boat.

I  am  still  confused but  confident -  I  don 't  know  how   the   two  reconcile.
Weak yet  strong
Ignorant  but  informed.
Cautious but  calm.

Thank  you for  your  prayers.
I  took  the   bull  by  the  horns  and  gave  it  a  shaking.

My  strength  is   not  my  own,  it  came from  the  Lord.


The  ground  is   very   slippery
for   my  feet.
Voices  muffled for  my   ears.
Colors  misty  for  my  eyes.
I  need  prayers.
I  will  read  from  my  favourite  book  of  the  Bible tonight.
The  Book  of  Proverbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...