Monday, March 7, 2011

Thoughts on Women 's Day -March 8th

Last  Saturday  I  dressed    Megan  up in  a  sari,
the   one I  wore for Namrita 's  wedding.  she  looks  like  an
Indian  Princes.
About half and hour  ago  a  plane  bearing  Ashish and  Megan  took  off  from  the Delhi  International  airport on  its  way  to  Canada with  various   stops. It  seems  my  heart  has  flown  with  them  too.

Participating in and  enjoying their  youthfulness,  vibrancy, vigor and  versatility was like  elixir  or  tonic  for  me. I  live  a  very  reclusive  life - I love  to  socialize  and  meet  people  but  my  physical  challenges  limit and   drain  me. I  have  to  be  on high  alert  all the  time - decoding the  stimuli around  me  and  solving  problems and  giving  assistance to  people in  my care.  I  am not  complaining  about  it,  it  is  what  God  has  set  me  aside  for, but   its  good to  feel  sheltered and  covered by  others.

Although  there  was  lots  of  activity  and   full  days while  Ash and  Megan   were here and  I  got   tired -but HAPPY-TIRED  as I  term  it. Both my  knees  are  very  painful,  but  I don 't  care -  the  pain is  worth it!  Please  pray  for  my healing.

When  I  went  to  the  railway  station  to receive my  guests I  caught   some  allergy  and  my face  and  eyes were  swollen   for  a  few days - but   that  did  not  stop me - I  just  took  my  allergy  pills  and   got  better.Ha-ha!

Laughing  and  joking   and  having  stimulating conversations  with  them was  such a  joy. I  laughed  so  much  after  ages.

As  I  am  growing  older and  my  challenges  are increasing I  need  someone  to  be  my  hands, feet, eyes  and  ears. I  am  confident  God  will  send  help as  I  work in His  tiny  garden.

Pray to the  Lord  of  the  Harvest  friends.

What  a  God  He  is! How  perfect in   every  way! All  His  promises  prove  true  (Psalm 18;30 The  Living   Bible)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...