Thursday, February 9, 2012

I know that my Redeemer Lives

As  a  family  we  have  been  through  a  very  dark  valley,   but  we  can  all  testify  that  the  Lord 's   presence  went  before  us  and  his  comforting  arms  were  around  us.

We Need  Thee every  Hour - this  is  the  hymn  echoing  in  our hearts  all  the  time. What   can  we  do  without  our Saviour 's  help .

Our  Lord  is  Victorious  Captain.  He   overcame  death our  deadliest  enenmy.  In Him  we  are  over comers  .

Thank  you  for  your  prayers  my friends. Today  I   am  so  comforted  and  strengthened in  the  spirit. .

Every day sometimes  morning  and  evening I   read  the  Bible  aloud  for  my  mother  and  prayed with  her  for  an  extended  time.  She  always  said  a  loud  Amen  at  the  end. There  is  no  comfort  like  the   comfort we  received  from  God 's  Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...