Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sunday Blessings - My White Peugeot

On  the wings  of  a  snow  white  dove
God  sends  His  pure  sweet  love
A  gift  from  above
On   the wings  of  a  dove.

Today  we  discovered  a white  pigeon  in  our  garden/ Our  church  helper told   us  he 's  been  here since  a week  and  roosts  on  top  of  his mosquito net. We  adopted  him  and  I  named  him Peugeot.
Mama  holding  him
 Looking  for  a nesting  place.  Peugeot  is  very  comfortable  among  humans.
 Tried  to create  a natural  habitat  for  him
 He  disappeared  and  we   found  him  pecking  at  Sheeba 's  food  . He  splashed  about  in  her   water  bowl  and  spilled  water.
 Having  dinner
Sheeba  is  very  gentle. But   she  wants  to  know  what 's   the  fuss  about.

Please  pray  for  me tomorrow Nov. 14th  may  bring  a  new beginning  for  my  life. I  need  grace  and  confidence  from  the  Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...