Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Today is my Mother 's 80th Birthday

Mama  is  80  years  old  today.
"What  shall  I  render  unto   the Lord for   all  Hi s benefits  towards  me". Psalm 116:12 (BIBLE)

How  can  you  express  to God  your sense of gratitude-for His  mercies and  His blessings  everyday renewed?
Just by passing on to others what  He  has  bestowed-sharing with the  travellers you  meet  upon  the  road...
Scatter wide  the  good  received your thankfulness  to  show. Cast  your bread  upon the  waters, gladly let it go.
(Patience Strong)
 

Mama with  a little  girl

With Megan


My desk top is not working, so  instead of  scanning  these photos I photographed  them.

Mama and Papa upon
graduating from  University.

Happy together

Proudly displaying  her  gladioli

In Nigeria (19 years  ago.
(Top photo)
with my  sister Anjali  and  her kids)
(second photo)
Worshipping at  a  Lagos church)

My  parents   with
daughter  Namrita

With me

Dancing with  Aunt  Maya
at  my  sister 's  wedding.
All these memories we  hold so
dear and  thank  the   Lord  for  them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...