Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sunday Blessings - Cold Wrap - Kohra or Fog







The cold wraps us up in a foggy blanket morning and night. These photos were taken yesterday at 9am. The sun makes an appearance at about 11 am. It is chilly but pleasant by late afternoon before darkness descends at 4.30 pm. Sheeba and I sit out on the porch listening to music and bidding goodnight to the sun.



Inside the house poor Sheeba ( my dog) shivers. I put out a cushion for her out in the sun and she warms herself. Indoors I keep her comfy in my old sleeping bag and jacket. She barked non stop for 40 mins in the middle of the night - it was too cold for me to leave my warm bed and see what the matter was. I prayed ;Lord let them not be thieves , and if they are stealing anything - they must really need it - so bless their poor hearts.




This morning we found out that Naughty ( neighbour 's feral dog) was running around our garden with his pack of friends having a mid night party.Or maybe they were exercising to keep warm. LOL.


It was so freezing cold in church I now know what ice sculptures think about. Anyway a visiting friend sang a very beautiful worship song in a tribal language - it really warmed me up. The words of the song and her voice were so beautiful, my heart was touched.


We had a church business meeting between 1.30 and 3 pm. It was a success. Poor mummy had to heat lunch herself and eat it. I ate after 3 pm. Because the outcome of the meeting was good, I didn 't feel very hungry. LOL.


Until last month I had 116 followers but 2 have dropped out. I must have bored them..bless their dear hearts. I have oversubscribed from blogs , but mainly because they stopped posting altogether or one or two who showed no interest in my faithful comments.
Micheal Hyatt CEO and Chairman of Thomas Nelson Publishers ha s a very good post entitled WHY I STOPPED READING YOUR BLOG . He recommends some blogs which are worth reading if you want to improve your blog and writing. READ IT HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...